Foundation Phase [Gr 1]
King’s School Goodwood is an independent Christian school situated at N1 City
Goodwood. We are seeking the services of an appropriately qualified, experienced and innovative
Educator (at least 3 years) experience for our Foundation Phase. To start in the second term of
The applicant must:
• Be SACE registered.
• Have a sound understanding of the CAPS curriculum.
• Be able to identify with and support the values of King’s School Goodwood
• Be willing to participate fully in the social, cultural and extra mural
• Be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject/ phase
• Have good working relationships with colleagues, parents and children
• Be computer literate.
• Be resident in Cape Town
The applicant must be a committed Christian, motivated individual with a keen interest in
encouraging and inspiring students to love learning, excel at school and find fulfilment in life.
Only suitably qualified and experienced applicants will be considered. Short listed candidates will
be notified telephonically.
The school reserves the right not to appoint, should a suitable candidate not be found. An
application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to
meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically
disqualifying themselves from consideration.
Applications should reach us no later than the close of business on 17 February 2023 Please submit your resume and cover letter by email:
Attention the Principal, Mr Neville Ontong at
Please check in regularly, as we place vacancies here when available
CALL HEATHER JOHNSON FOR MORE INFO
+27 (0)21 595 0059
Monday – Thursday
08h00 – 16h00
08h00 – 15h30