VACANCIES(UPDATED OCTOBER 2018 )
Gr RRRR [2.5 – 3 year Old’s] DISCOVERY CLASS.
CRECHE DEPARTMENT AT KING’S SCHOOL:
We’re looking for a Full-Time Class Teacher for 2019.
- Create positive learning environments including resources based on child-directed learning
- Develop strategies to guide positive children's behaviour
- Build good, open communication with children, families and staff
- Observe and record children's development
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe
- Undertake administrative tasks as required
- Involvement in various, general co-curricular activities
You will need:
- An approved Early Childhood teaching qualification
- Experience working in a childcare setting
- Fantastic organisational and teamwork skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- A good level of computer literacy
- Current First Aid certificate
- Police clearance
- A good understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Identify with the schools vision, mission and values
Applications should reach us no later than the close of business 31 October 2018.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email: Neville Ontong at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call:
HEATHER JOHNSON on 021 595 0059 between 09h00 and 15h00 Monday to Friday.